Advertisement for Project Manager
Location: Able to work from home office in any US location, however must be willing to travel to meetings in New York City and other locations as required. Expenses paid.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is a successful international quality and service research company leading the field in the Mystery Shopping and Market Research industry. Due to rapid expansion in the United States we are now recruiting dynamic people with excellent communication skills who are able to work successfully as part of a friendly and motivated Project Management team.
Applicants do not need to have college educations, but those with relevant degrees are of course welcome to apply. More important is a retail and/or customer service based background, friendly, loyal and hardworking personality and commitment to meeting team deadlines. The position does not involve selling and is not commission based, though bonuses are paid for exceptional performance. Responsibilities include
• Planning and set-up of projects by means of internal company software
• Managing the overall project and its activities and ensuring that resources are available
• Monitoring activities and ensuring that project deadlines are met
• Communicating in a professional way with clients and colleagues Required Profile
• High school diploma required, relevant college degree is useful but not essential
• Fluent written and spoken English, a second language is welcome but certainly not necessary
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective organizational and problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications
• Must be able to reliably follow company rules and processes and work well as part of a supportive team.
• Must have excellent PC and broadband internet access and a suitable home office environment.• Availability: part/full time hours are available
• Must be willing/able to attend occasional client meetings within the USA - expenses paid.
Candidates are able to work from home and work on a permanent freelance contract basis
We will be recruiting reliable and responsible people who can work to deadlines and on their own initiative.
Approximate Starting Salary: Commensurate with experience.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to:
(quoting reference ISC/USA/TH)
<message edited by tanya@isc on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 10:43 AM>