Mystique Shopper's Independent Contractor Agreement
The following is a copy of our Independent Contractor Agreement that you agree to when applying with us. If you do not agree, please contact us to have your account deactivated.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
This contract made between Mystique Shopper™, an LLC organized and existing under the laws of the State of Florida with its principal place of business in Clermont, Florida, herein referred to as “Corporation” and you, Independent Contractor hereinafter referred to as “Independent”.
1. Corporation is in the business of providing customer service evaluations and undisclosed examinations of client’s businesses and the operation and in the conduct of said business desires to have the following services to be performed by the Independent.
2. Independent agrees to perform these services for Corporation under the terms set forth this contract.
In consideration of the mutual promises set forth herein, Corporation and Independent agree as follows:
1. NATURE OF WORK: Independent will secretively shop client’s establishment and accurately and honestly document his/her factual experiences as such, customer/shopper for given Corporation’s client and report his/her experiences to Corporation in a timely fashion (by deadline date established at time of schedule acceptance). Under no circumstances will Independent reveal that he/she is a Secret Shopper, Mystery Shopper, Customer Service Evaluator or anything of the like for Corporation.
2. LOCATIONS OF ASSIGNMENTS: It is understood that Independent’s services will be rendered at various locations throughout the state (or wherever Independent states their availability).
3. HOURS: In the performance of the aforementioned services, the hours Independent is to work on any given day will be solely up to the Independent, and Corporation will rely upon Independent to fulfill their responsibility upon accepting an assignment.
4. PAY STRUCTURE: Corporation will pay Independent per assignment, following the submission of all necessary documents as set out in assignment guidelines. The rate of pay varies based on the complexity, time and location of a job assigned. All of this information would be disclosed upon scheduling the assignment. Independent must approve the pay rate before accepting the assignment.
5. STATUS OF SHOPPER: This contract calls for understanding and recognition of Independent as an Independent Contractor. Independent will not be considered an employee of the Corporation for any reason. Corporation will not be responsible for automobile accident, on-site assignment accidents, workman’s compensation of any sort and/or insurance coverage. Corporation will provide an IRS-1099 Miscellaneous Form representing Independent’s earnings over $600.00 in any calendar year and Independent will be responsible for reporting and paying his/her applicable taxes.
6. NON-REPRESENTATION/DISCLOSURE: Independent will not disclose the confidentiality of Corporation information or any part thereof, to any person, firm, corporation, association, or other entity for any reason or purpose whatsoever, without the consent of the Corporation. Independent will not disclose, during the course of the job assigned, that he/she is a contract employee, Mystery/Secret Shopper or anything pertaining to description of his/her purpose for Corporation.
7. CONFLICT OF INTEREST: If at any time Independent becomes employed or has a relative or friend that is employed by a client that the Corporation has assigned the Independent to, the Independent agrees to decline the assignment and/or notify the Corporation of such employment. If Independent works for another Secret Shopper’s company or one offering similar services, he/she will not disclose any information about the Corporation to the opposing company.
8. INSURANCE: Each Independent is responsible for carrying his/her own automobile insurance and annually will provide proof of insurance to Corporation.
9. LIABILITY: Corporation disclaims any liability for any injury that is either in an automobile, at an assignment or in the office which injury may occur to Independent.
10. RETURN OF CORPORATION’S PROPERTY: On termination of this agreement, regardless of how termination is effected, or whenever requested by Corporation, Independent shall immediately return to Corporation all of Corporation’s property, including, but not with limitation to all materials related to Mystique Shopper, LLC. and used by Independent in rendering services hereunder or otherwise, that is in Independent’s possession or under his/her control.
Because you AGREE to the document during your application process, it is not necessary to mail it back to our offices until requested. Please be advised that if you are offered work, you will be required to provide us with your Social Security number when requested.
Overview | Apply
| Guidelines | Contract
| Available Shops | FAQ | Login
| Forum | Site
Map | Mystery Shopping Home
©2002 Mystique Shopper LLC - A Full Service Mystery Shopping Company. All Rights Reserved.
Web Design Company - ElegantWebs | Printing of this page Allowed - YES